• Structural connections, i.e., beam and column anchorage
• Safety-related attachments and tension zone applications
• Interior applications / low level corrosion environment
• Heavy duty applications
++ Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
++ Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
++ Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
++ Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
++ Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
++ High shear load capacity
• International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3260 for cracked and uncracked
concrete – 1/2”, 5/8” and 3/4″ diameters.
• Code compliant with 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, 2009 IRC, 2006 IBC, and 2006 IRC.
• Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193 (including ASTM E 488) for use in
structural concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318 (Strength Design method using
• Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in
cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading (Category 1 anchors):
1/2”, 5/8” and 3/4″ diameters.