ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015, Class A, Type I, II, III, or IV First Aid Kit
- This kit meets the ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 standard as sold. it contains first aid products which meet performance specifications detailed in the standard at the below required minimum fill. It will continue to be compliant only when maintained with products that meet the standard at specified quantity.
Required Minimum Fill:
- 16 Adhesive
- 1 Adhesive Tape 2.5yd (total)
- 10 Antibiotic Application 1/57 oz
- 10 Antiseptic 1/57 oz
- 1 Breathing Barrier
- 1 Burn Dressing (gel soaked) 4×4 in
- 10 Burn Treatment 1/32 oz
- 1 Cold Pack 4×5 un.
- 2 Eye Covering w/ means of attachment 2.9 sq. in.
- 1 Eye/Skin Wash 1 Fl. oz Total
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 6 Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz
- 2pr Medical Exam Gloves
- 1 Roller Bandage 2in. x4yd
- 1 Scissors
- 2 Sterile Pad 3×3 in
- 2 Trauma Pad 5×9 in.
- 1 Triangular Bandage 40x 40x 56in
The Described kit may be suitable for some businesses. However, the adequacy of the contents for hazards of each work environment should always be evaluated by competent personnel. Kits should be inspected frequently to ensure the completeness and usability of all first aid supplies. Any supply beyond its marked expiration date should be discarded and replaced. For a variety of operations, employers may find that additional first aid supplies and kits are needed.