ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015, Class B, Type I, II, III or IV First Aid Kit:
- This Kit meets the ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard sold, it contains first aid products which meet performance specifications detailed in the standard at the below required minimum fill. It will continue to be compliant only when maintained with products that meet the standard at specified quantities.
Required Minimum Fill:
- 50 Adhesive Bandage 1×3 in
- 2 Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd (total)
- 25 Antibiotic Application 1/57 oz
- 50 Antiseptic 1/57 oz
- 1 Breathing
- 2 Burn Dressing (gel soaked) 4×4 in.
- 25 Burn Treatment 1/32 oz
- 2 Cold Pack 4x5in.
- 2 Eye Covering w/ means of attachment 2.9 sq.in.
- 1 Eye Skin Wash 4 fl. oz. total
- 1 First aid guide
- 10 Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz
- 4 pr Medical Exam Gloves
- 2 Roller Bandage 2 in. x4 yd
- 1 Roller Bandage 2 in. x 4 yd
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Splint
- 4 Sterile pad 3×3 in.
- 1 Tourniquet
- 4 Trauma pad 5x9in
- 2 Triangular Bandage 40 x 40 x 56 in.
The Described kit may be suitable for some businesses. However, the adequacy of the contents for hazards of each work environment should always be evaluated by competent personnel. Kits should be inspected frequently to ensure the completeness and usability of all first supplies. Any supply beyond its marked expiration date should be discarded and replaced. For a variety of operations, employers may find that additional first aid supplies and kits are needed.
If you have any questions about first aid kits, give SSU a call at 201-436-4200.