New-to-market flame resistant solution.
- First glove to combine outstanding flame resistance, high cut protection and ergonomic design
- Materials used in the glove are inherently flame resistant, even after washing
- Arc Flash Hazard/Risk Category 2*: helps protect workers against arc flash hazards
- Exclusive composite yarn provides exceptional cut resistance for safe handling of sharp objects and materials
- Soft foam coating to ensure great flexibility and a secure grip in a variety of environments
- Ergonomic design for superior comfort and reduced hand fatigue
* Arc Flash – NFPA 70E – Test Method/Standard: ASTM F1959-05 – Result: Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 2 – Arc Rating (ATPV) 12.0 cal/cm².