- Delivers extra warmth and protection under safety helmets
- Supreme liners offer three layers of true flame resistance (FR) and superior resistance to arc exposure (ATPV of 8 cal/cm2)
- Select liners can be laundered up to 50 times without affecting flame retardancy
- Many models offer quilted earflaps so earmuffs can be used without compromising hearing protection levels
- Adjustable chinstrap or extended neck closure helps ensure comfortable fit
- Available in 10 different styles.
MSA Safety: Flame-Retardant V-Gard Select Liner 10118420
MSA V-Gard Short Neck Winter Liner offers high protection against cold with maximum economy. Liner features two layers of fabric and is flame retardant for up to 50 washes. Liner includes an adjustable chinstrap and is a water repellant. It has quilted flaps for superior hearing protection while using earmuffs. Liner is made of 100% cotton twill and features elastic strip that keeps gaiter comfortably snug to face/neck. It can be used with or without liner for added warmth to neck/face. Liner features stylish knit cap and prevents it from obstructing vision.