- SealCore Safety Plate* is the revolutionary way to seal core and penetration holes in multi-story buildings, both during construction and post-construction. It’s faster, less intrusive, easier to use, and less expensive than traditional methods.
- The SealCore Safety Plate comes with everything you need—SealCore component, Allen wrench, fire rated foam, and instructions. No additional tools are needed, no experience is required. It can be installed in less than a minute and meets the International Building Code 4-Hour Fire Rating.
- SealCore Safety Plate is made from high grade plate steel using a patented* design. Combined with the supplied UL-rated fire resistant foam [links to UL-rating foam spec sheet PDF] and intumescent padding, it has a FOUR-hour Fire Rating.
SEAL CORE SAFETY PLATE: HOLE COVER
- Easy installation saves on labor cost
- Firestopping medium unaffected by moisture
- suitable for concrete slabs 3″ (7.6 cm) to 12″ (30.5 cm) thick
- creates a flat surface, no kick hazard
- Can be covered with carpet and padding
- Can easily be removed when the hole is needed
- Steel construction
- Top side only installation
- UL Classified, complies with building codes