- Drill a hole in base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to specified embedment depth, plus 1/4″ for pin extension, and blow hole clean using compressed air. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling.
- Position fixture and insert Nailon anchor.
- Tap with hammer until flush with fixture, then drive pin until flush with top of head.
- Not for use in overhead applications.
- Nailon anchors are not recommended for eccentric tension (prying) loads — capacity will be greatly reduced in such applications.
- Meets Federal Specification A-A-1925A, Type 1.