Although this course is voluntary and does not meet any specific regulatory or industry requirements, COVID-19 training is being implemented in New York and across the country for construction workers and supervisors. This training program will focus on COVID-19 risk assessment, health and wellness measures and what policies and procedures should be implemented by contractors to ensure safety of construction employees. This course is recommended to anyone who might be involved in plan development, plan enforcement as well as any construction worker practicing COVID-19 procedures on construction site.
- Social Distancing
- Personal Hygiene
- Decontamination and cleaning
- Personal Protective Equipment – use and care
- Infectious Disease Response Plan
- Communication – Health and Wellness Protocols and Mitigation plan
- $65 per person
- $58.50 per person for groups of 6+ (10% discount)
This course is available in person or online. To schedule a course specifically for your company, please contact us.
*This course is being offered through our partnership with TSC Training Academy, LLC (TSCTA).