First Aid Kit Refills in New York & New Jersey
Keep your first aid kit stocked and ready…just in caseSafety Supplies Unlimited provides first aid kit refills and products to keep our clients’ workplaces safe. Having all the necessary first aid supplies onsite isn’t important until it’s needed. Let SSU be the safety supply company that will protect you and your employees. Treat minor cuts, injuries and illnesses with a fully stocked first aid kit on hand. Pick the size that’s right for your workplace. SSU can perform monthly & yearly inspections and first aid kit replenishment to ensure your supplies are complete. Keep your kit up to date and be ready to respond—just in case.
- Restock you first aid cabinets, including replacing used and/or expired products
- Perform regular site visits on a monthly or as needed basis to replenish items
First Aid ProductsSSU has a full range of first aid products and first aid kit refills to keep your supplies and kit complete.
- Shop for various size kits to accommodate your needs and the number of employees
- Options include kits, first aid stations & metal wall cabinets
- Units come with products that will fit your specific needs and environment such as safety gloves, eye drops, fabric & plastic Band-Aids, antiseptic wipes, burn gel & sprays, tablets to help relieve symptoms related to headaches, indigestion, colds and much more!
- You’ll get a FREE First Aid Handbook with your first kit, station or cabinet purchase!
AED UnitsSSU takes saving lives very seriously. That is why we carry a full line of Automated External Defibrillators (AED) from top brands such as ZOLL and Defibtech. AEDs are used to treat sudden cardiac arrests. FREE TRAINING WITH YOUR AED PURCHASE Purchase your Defibtech or ZOLL AED Unit today with SSU and receive FREE product training at your job site or workplace. We will send one of our AED experts to your site to train your team and provide basic CPR information.
First Aid Kits are required by OSHAIf a medical facility is not nearby, companies are required to have someone trained in first aid and supplies available. The level of requirements varies with the hazard level of the workplace. Below are the basic first aid requirements from OSHA Part 1904:
- Using a nonprescription medication at nonprescription strength
- Administering a tetanus immunization
- Cleaning, flushing or soaking wounds on the surface of the skin
- Covering wounds with bandages, Band-Aids™, gauze pads, etc. Using butterfly bandages or Steri-Strips™
- Using hot or cold compresses
- Using any non-rigid means of support, such as elastic bandages, wraps, non-rigid back belts, etc.
- Using temporary immobilization devices while transporting an accident victim (e.g., splints, slings, neck collars, back boards, etc.)
- Drilling of a fingernail or toenail to relieve pressure, or draining fluid from a blister
- Using eye patches;
- Removing foreign bodies from the eye using only irrigation or a cotton swab;
- Removing splinters or foreign material from areas other than the eye by irrigation, tweezers, cotton swabs or other simple means
- Using finger guards
- Using massage
- Drinking fluids for relief of heat stress