MSA polycarbonate visors reliably protect against impact, chemical splash and UltraViolet radiation. They are the perfect solution for general and basic applications and can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs.
MSA polycarbonate visors
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
- For many visor versions the sides are contoured towards face for a closer fit and improved resistance to impact and splash hazards
- Can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Superior UV protection
- 2 thickness versions depending on your needs and budget
- Available with Antifog/Antiscratch coatings
- Special versions, called nitrometers, are designed to work withV-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors
- Visors with green tint help alleviate eye strain and fatigue by reducing excessive glare, especially in outdoor working conditions. Not for use where a Shade Infrared (IR) visor is required.
3 in stock