- Save precious time and prevent confusion in the case of an emergency.
- Post this green lettered glow in the dark sign in order to facilitate proper evacuation.
- In an emergency scenario, frantically searching for an exit can waste precious time.
- Mark your exit with this noticeable glow-in-the-dark sign, which includes a graphic to give your message a boost.
- Photoluminescent directional signs absorbs and store ambient light, and glow immediately for 24 hours or more without electrical power in emergency blackout or smoky conditions. Use them to indicate pathways through and out of a building, both with or without light.