Miller Revolution Harnesses reinvent harness safety and functionality with features developed to meet key, user-identified needs; comfort, fit, ease-of-use, style, durability, compliance, flexibility and convenience.
Engineered with 7 unique components and more than 11 key product features • Unique rotary design of the PivotLinkTM Connection provides greater comfort in bending and improved mobility • Integrated Accessory System provides connection points for belts, tools and accessories • Rated to 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity
- DualTechTM Webbing Donning is made easy with two-sided, contrasting color webbing and texture.
- Quick-Connect Chest Buckle Interlock design similar to a seat belt, for easy donning and features a dual-tab release mechanism to prevent accidental opening.
- Self-Contained Label Pack Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss.
- ErgoArmorTM Back Shield Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines. Stand-up back D-ring simplifies connection.
- Web Finials Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment.
- Cam Buckles Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps.
- PivotLinkTM Connection Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/ mobility. Also available in stainless steel.
- Integrated Accessory System Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories.